Lessons are all taught one-on-one online with Zoom at the comfort of your own home. You’ll never be in a group, and you can learn at your own pace.
There are Ten two-hour lessons that you can book any day of the week at our studio. All equipment is provided and lesson times can be 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, or 6pm. once booked you can reschedule when needed.
- You will learn what all the buttons, dials and visuals do on your decks & software
- How to time two tracks correctly to have perfect transitions
- How to analyse your tracks and arrange your library to help you select the best tracks
- Broken down into 10 essential steps to speed up the learning process!
- You will learn the art of beat matching and how to use the sync feature for faster mixing
- How to use the rule of 32 in modern day music
- How and when to use your effects and how to get the most out of them
- How to use the loop feature to be more creative
- How to use the equalizers to blend your tracks smoothly
- How to set your cue points and use them in more ways than one
- You will learn when to use your headphones and why you need them
- This 20 hour course will dive deeper in to music selection and reading a crowd
- Lessons are with the latest state of the art Pioneer DJ gear.