Ableton Live full 20 hour course
This Ableton Live course is suitable for the entry level student who has never used or has little experience of using this or any other music production software and can be taken over 5 or 10 sessions. It is also suitable for intermediate and advanced users where the course content can be tailored to suit your ability level.
What makes us different?
22 Years Teaching Experience
Dave has been teaching students in the UK and Australia Since 1999.
Latest Equipment & Software
Dave uses the most up to date equipment and software.
30 Years DJ Experience
Dave has DJ'd in the World's Top Night-Clubs for 30 years.
25 Years Production Experience
Dave is an Audio engineer and has reached Number 7 in official UK dance charts.
Ableton Live lessons/course
- Session 1: Ableton Live Intro – creating drums
- Session 2: Creating baselines & melodies with MIDI
- Session 3: Sampling loops & warping / time stretching and remixing
- Session 4: Mixer & mixing techniques
- Session 5: EQ & filters
- Session 6: VST plugins
- Session 6: Compression, limiting & dynamics processors
- Session 7: Reverb, delay & other effects
- Session 8: Subtractive synthesis
- Session 9: Arranging
- Session 10: Mixing and mastering your track
By the end of this course, you will be able to use every feature of Ableton live with confidence. This will allow you to quickly and easily write, edit, mix and produce great music that sounds professional, polished and impressive.
What equipment to buy for a home set up
This Ableton Live course is particularly suitable for people who are thinking of purchasing a home studio or the first time or upgrading, as we can offer up to date and informed and impartial advice that will help you choose the best combination to suit your budget.