20 hour Apple logic full course
The course is suitable for the entry level student who has never used or has little experience of using this or any other music production software and can be taken over 5 or 10 sessions. It is also suitable for intermediate and advanced users where the course content can be tailored to suit your ability level.
What makes us different?
22 Years Teaching Experience
Dave has been teaching students in the UK and Australia Since 1999.
Latest Equipment & Software
Dave uses the most up to date equipment and software.
30 Years DJ Experience
Dave has DJ'd in the World's Top Night-Clubs for 30 years.
25 Years Production Experience
Dave is an Audio engineer and has reached Number 7 in official UK dance charts.
- Setting up Logic and overview of the interface
- Workflow and file management
- Introducing the EXS24 Sampler & Ultrabeat
- How to program MIDI and make beats
- Quantizing and groove manipulation
- Apple loops
- Logic’s new Step Sequencer
- Logic Loops
- Logic remote
- Logic’s mixer
Instruments and Fx
- Logic’s virtual instruments
- Channel strips
- Logic’s FX and MIDI FX
- Using MIDI controllers
- Advanced automation
- Where to find samples and sampling law
- Mapping drums, tuning and manipulation
- Chopping up loops
- Getting samples in time
- Filtering and manipulating samples
Midi and virtual instruments
- Understanding virtual instruments
- Setting up a MIDI keyboard or drum pad controllers
- Sampling with MIDI
- Making beats with drum rack
- Grooves + groove extraction
- Getting creative with MIDI effects
Sound Engineering and recording
- Sound waves, frequency, and amplitude
- Signal path and gain structure
- Foldback, headphone mixes, and latency
- Different types and applications of microphones
- Compiling audio takes
- Stereo recording techniques