10 hour Dj Course for beginners
The most popular course. Expertly designed to teach all of the fundamental skills and theory you need to DJ
What makes us different?
22 Years Teaching Experience
Dave has been teaching students in the UK and Australia Since 1999.
Latest Equipment & Software
Dave uses the most up to date equipment and software.
30 Years DJ Experience
Dave has DJ'd in the World's Top Night-Clubs for 30 years.
25 Years Production Experience
Dave is an Audio engineer and has reached Number 7 in official UK dance charts.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn what all the buttons, dials and visuals do on your decks & software
- How to time two tracks correctly to have perfect transitions
- How to analyse your tracks and arrange your library to help you select the best tracks
- Broken down into 10 essential steps to speed up the learning process!
- You will learn the art of beat matching and how to use the sync feature for faster mixing
- How to use the rule of 32 in modern day music
- How and when to use your effects and how to get the most out of them
- How to use the loop feature to be more creative
- How to use the equalizers to blend your tracks smoothlyHow to download and organise your music collection
- How to set your cue points and use them in more ways than one
- You will learn when to use your headphones and why you need them
- And much more including where to download music from.